Monday, October 27, 2008

Chesnut Roastin on an Open Fire

It has been rainin for two days now. And its cold the last two nights. It reminds me that Christmas is just a month away. 'M gonna be home this Christmas after missing it for two years now. Where have I been and why i didn't go back home for Christmas?
Well, distance is one thing, work is the second thing and the third thing i just couldn't figure it out. Maybe because, the real spirit of Christmas has lost its essence. For some Christmas is a time of reunion, and celebrating the birth of Christ our Redeemer. But Christ was not born on Christmas.
For me, Christ was born, yesterday, tomorrow, and today. He'll always be there. And I am celebrating His birth each and everyday of my life. Should i wait for Christmas? But hey, its fun to have you this Christmas.

No comments: