Sunday, May 25, 2008

About Me


Well, what can i say. This blog is about me and none others. Its cool to talk about yourself in your own page. Free to talk about craps to who is willing to listen and share their thoughts at the same time.
I was born in Sarawak in a small minority group in Baram river, known as Lakiput. Lakiput is a small tribe from a larger race called the Kenyah.
i used to live a life as a jungle or kampung boy. Playing with crickets, chasing after chickens, fish netting, and wild boar hunting. I also remember that i ever swam in Baram river and some places in that river notoriously filled with crocodiles. And i wasnt scared bcos i was very young. I was a kid. A kid does not know anything more except than havin fun.
This remind me of my childhood time. I was timid. Hyperactive, naugthy and playful. I was very adventurous. After my dad got a job in Kuching, we moved from Marudi, to Kuching where we stayed in Everbright Park. My siblings and i received our first primary education in a private school called Sunny Hill School Kuching and that is where my life truly begins. I was young, but i sense the environment around, and i that my senses are teaching me. Today, I understand and i remembered well, i can even smell that moments in life where the whole thing begin and that have shaped me to who i am today.

No comments: