Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My masterpiece


My heart speaks
In this midst of misty and misery,Gloomy as it see like a land with no place to be, i stretch forth my palms grasping the Heaven's dew above me,Descending as it binge from this grasps and cease beneath,Gradually as it slump and echoes a language of thrift.Never my compassion hence speak intuitive,Symbol of times of yore and signs of this attendance,Painted skies begin to fade its belief,That glow is a canvas of my sensation.What amble as i gape afar beyond this horizon?Lights shine ceaselessly and never dies,i long thus occasion to be upon me,To have wings that fly; to have heart that throne,Forlorn, passion night and day that never sighs.i plight this sight only tonight,Never worry what die i fright,Forsake my life only One might, my terms, Is not a decree,Nevertheless an emblem of this attendance,This day eclipse, Of solitary existence,In this midst of misty and misery.

Jeffery Aaron Andrew
Copyright ©2008 Jeffery Aaron Andrew

No comments: