Monday, May 26, 2008

Back Then

Back then i was a disaster. I took a penknife from my dad's drawer, i cut the leather sofa in the living room one by one. and i tooked my sis's teddy bear and stuffed it inside the sofa so that nobody can find it. Ridiculous it may sound, but that was me. What was in my head that time?!

I love superman. I climbed up onto my dad's drawer and threw the teddy bear up into the air and jumped at the same time to save the bear from falling down to the ground. I landed face first and tore my lower lips about half an inch. I yelled and screamed and the whole world listen. I was sent to the general hosp, and got 3 stiches. I was so freaking terrified with the needle and that i screamed louder. The whole level including 1st and 2nd floor listen!

From that day onwards, i knew i cant be superman

That's me

No comments: